Home insurance can help you repair or rebuild your home and replace damaged possessions if your home is damaged or destroyed. Your bank or mortgage company will require you to maintain insurance and may refer to this insurance coverage as home insurance, fire insurance or hazard insurance. You will find the following coverages under a homeowners policy:
- Dwelling – also referred to as building coverage.
- Other structures coverage – which would include detached garages, sheds, above-ground pools and fences.
- Personal property/contents coverage – including your personal items such as furniture and clothing.
- Loss of use – which provides alternate living arrangements while your home is being repaired due to a covered loss.
- Personal Liability coverage – which will protect you against a lawsuit in the event that someone is injured on your property.
- Medical payments coverage – in the event one of your visitors is injured while on your property.
Our agents will work with you to find the most cost effective plan to cover your specific needs. We will also help you choose the important add-ons which may not be included in your standard homeowners policy, such as:
- Water back-up of sewers and drains
- Replacement cost coverage for home and contents
- Rebuilding with green materials
- Home office coverage
- Identity fraud expense coverage
We will also help you save money by offering discounts for which you qualify, including but not limited to:
- Claim free discount
- Account credit (having your auto and home coverage with the same company)
- Security system credit
- New home credit
Whatever the type, age or style of your home, we offer exceptional coverages and services.